Author:
barristersamson

SAW THIS INFO ON A NEWS PAPER.

« on: January 30, 2010, 02:00:53 PM »  (Read 3144 times)
  • Publish
  • SEASONAL GREETINGS,

my name is Barr samson ajayi of AJAYI BARRISTERS AND SOLICITORS ABUJA.

I am based in Abuja where i practice my legal work and as a legal practitioner i can dictate a positive/negative information that hasits respective view to portray on seeing it.

i got information about one NIGERIAN based forex investment company,andas a novice in that field i showed little interest in it but one day idecided to go through their website and found out some valuableinfor mations that might empower someone's finance positively if it isembarked upon.

I glanced through it and after some consideration s,i resolved to kindlygive them a B3tter try since i am not the only who is a novice at forexthat is gaining from it.

I contacted them and they gave me their investment pattern and iinvested with them and waited upon their investment time to elapse sothat i can see the outcome of what i got my self involved in.

After the time elapsed,to my greatest surprise that morning,i received amessage alert from the company that my dividends were due for mypayment and that they will credit my account that same day.

I kept calm and continued with my daily activities until i received abank alert from my bank,GTB about a transfer that was made to my favor,i couldn't believe them because they had aboded by their rules andregulation s.

i later inquired from them if i could re-invest and they said i couldeven embark on a multiple investment,which i tried as well and its beenworking for me.

On that note i have referred some people and the company awarded what they said is referral bonus.

im just happy for them and i urge you to kindly give them a stop over and see how fetching they could be.

THE COMPANYS NAME IS DIAMOND INVESTMENT COMPANY
    email:diamondinvest mentnetwork@gmail.com   

Also,all the relevant information that might be very useful to you asan aspiring investor could be found on their company's website in itsfull course.

for personal interrogation i can willingly attend to you via e-mail
    barristersams onajayi@gmail.com or you can give me a personal call with proper introduction with my cell phone number:07085992777

Lets empower ourselves financially through this piece of information.

REGARDS,

BARR SAMSON AJAYI(esq)

Author:
    Offline edimalo

• Regular Member1
    • Newbie hero

Re: SAW THIS INFO ON A NEWS PAPER.

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 02:57:50 PM »  (Read 3144 times)
  • Publish
  • ............. .......no comments..

Facebook Comments