Author:
Offline Femoo

• Regular Member0

How to play Golf - Golf guide

« on: March 02, 2010, 02:23:35 AM »  (Read 2626 times)
  • Publish
  • Do you know any boby that conduct business in the golf course and you too want the experience as well. This guide is for you. It will teach how to play golf will help you in understanding the intricacies of this game.
    In playing golf, what you need is strategy, not power. This make the golf game unlike any other game. I have to say this because it is the common mistake of golf beginners, they give all their might in trying to hit the ball. This is improper way to play golf and I am hoping that this article will help you learn how to get started and hopefully learn the tricks to make sure that you will not only enjoy this game but rather be successful in your business while playing.

Of course, you know that you will need a golf club. However, you will need many types of golf clubs. What are they? Read full article and much more on guide to play golf at http://golfguide.onnetnow.com/

Author:
    Offline Alabi

• Regular Member0

Re: How to play Golf - Golf guide

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 02:25:31 AM »  (Read 2626 times)
  • Publish
  • Golf is a game I love so much and dis-agree with those call it rich men game. I love your guide, just wish there is a golf in this town where I can really get trained!!!!

Facebook Comments