HOW TO BECOME A MODEL
Modeling is an interesting profession that gives a lot of fame, exposure and other opportunities just like every other showbiz. Modeling is a lucrative business that elevates people within the twinkle of an eye. Presently most youth are willing to become a model because itâ€™s profitable, there are some key factors that matters when it comes to modeling.
1) Passion â€“ you must be passionate about your modeling career, take it serious and the sky shall be your starting point.
2) Modeling Pictures / Profile â€“ The next step of becoming a successful model is making professional modeling pictures because this is your major tool, your pictures will represent you as a model. Put in your best while making your pictures, this will increase your chances of getting modeling projects (How to make professional modeling pictures is another topic entirely buy you can get tips by calling Ajibola on 08067919990).
3) Punctuality â€“ This is another factor that matters when building your modeling career. African Time does not reflect when it comes to modeling especially when you have a casting call, punctuality might be on of the requirement and you might not be aware of it, so getting to the venue late has automatically disqualified you. This is a casting where there are many other models trying to bid for the same job, the organizers will like to work with a model who will get to the location on time so they donâ€™t have to spend the owe day waiting for a model.
4) Agency â€“ Every Aspiring Model must join an Agency if you really want to be successful as a model, itâ€™s the duty of the Agency to assist and guide you while making your pictures or recommend a studio where you will get the best set of modeling picture done. Itâ€™s also the responsibilit y of your Agency to promote you for modeling projects. There are two major types of Agencies Flexible and Rigid. Flexible Agency are Agencies that promote you and also allow you to promote yourself while Rigid Agencies are Agencies that promote you but do not permit you to promote yourself or participate in other modeling activities, they donâ€™t let you have access to your modeling pictures. About 80% of Agencies are Rigid while 20% are Flexible, avow models is a Flexible Agency because we are passionate about your career, we promote you, get you jobs and also allow you to participate in activities organized others.
5) Attitude â€“ Attitude is one factor some few models are taking for granted and it happens to be a key factor too. You must be ready to learn and take to corrections, you might be the most beautiful girl but with bad attitude your chances of getting jobs will be reduced. Every producer / Director will like to work with someone they will be comfortable working with.
Written By: Ajibola Rilwan
31, Moses Adebayo Street,
Ojodu Berger, Lagos Nigeria.
e-mail: ajibolarilwan email@example.com
Tel: +234 8067919990